Please check back regularly for details and updates.
CCA TICKET REFUND INFORMATION:
For canceled shows, ticket holders will be contacted directly.
For postponed shows, for the time being, please hold onto your tickets. Tickets will be honored for the yet-to-be rescheduled dates. If you are unable to attend an event on a rescheduled date, once announced, refunds WILL BE available. When a postponed event gets rescheduled or canceled, we’ll notify ticket holders directly.
For Bangor Symphony Orchestra (BSO) refund questions, see below.
- An American in Paris
- Bangor Symphony Orchestra (see dates and details below)
- Met Live in HD: Der Fliegende Holländer
- Llama, Llama Live
- UMaine Drag Show
- Met Live in HD: Tosca
- Met Live in HD: Maria Stuarda
- NT Live Broadcast: The Welkin
- Martina McBride
- Broadway Broadcast: Kinky Boots
- Jazz Concert – Camila Meza and Aaron Goldberg
- Choir of Man
- Miró Quartet
- Stile Antico (scheduled to take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Bangor)
- NT Live Broadcast: Cyrano de Bergerac
RESCHEDULED SHOW(S) – CURRENTLY ON SALE
- New England Fights – NEF 43 – has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 13, 2020. MORE INFO
BANGOR SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA INFORMATION
- Symphony Soiree, March 21
- Sounds of the Sea, March 22
- BSYO Spring Concert, March 29 (Hampden Academy)
- Beethoven & Haydn, April 5
- Mozart & Mahler, May 3
- The Music of the Knights, May 30
The BSO recognizes the importance of protecting musicians and audience members from further spread of the COVID-19 virus, and ask for your patience and support as they navigate these uncertain times. Any future concert cancellation updates will be posted to this page. Information for concert and Soiree ticket holders can be found below.
- Those wishing to have their ticket purchase recognized as a donation, or to receive a voucher for a future performance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 942-5555 ext. 2
- Those wishing to receive a refund or credit to next season, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-622-TIXX
Ticket holders for the Symphony Soiree (March 21st) have the following options:
- Those wishing to have their ticket purchase recognized as a donation, or to receive a refund, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 942-5555 ext. 2
- You can still support our mission! All members of the public and Soiree ticket holders are invited to participate in an online auction at bangorsymphony.org/soiree
The entire Bangor Symphony Orchestra and Maine Science Festival teams feel particularly devastated that they weren’t able to premier Lucas Richman’s new work, The Warming Sea, on March 22nd. Though they have no details at this time, it is their hope to present this important piece at a future date.
Any questions regarding the contents of this message can be sent to email@example.com.