Please check back regularly for details and updates.
CCA TICKET REFUND INFORMATION:
For canceled shows, ticket holders will be contacted directly.
For postponed shows, for the time being, please hold onto your tickets. Tickets will be honored for the yet-to-be rescheduled dates. If you are unable to attend an event on a rescheduled date, once announced, refunds WILL BE available. When a postponed event gets rescheduled or canceled, we’ll notify ticket holders directly.
For Bangor Symphony Orchestra (BSO) refund questions, see below.
- An American in Paris
- Bangor Symphony Orchestra (see dates and details below)
- Met Live in HD: Der Fliegende Holländer
- Llama, Llama Live
- UMaine Drag Show
- Met Live in HD: Tosca
- Met Live in HD: Maria Stuarda
- NT Live Broadcast: The Welkin
- Broadway Broadcast: Kinky Boots
- Jazz Concert – Camila Meza and Aaron Goldberg
- Choir of Man
- Miró Quartet
- Stile Antico
- NT Live Broadcast: Cyrano de Bergerac
RESCHEDULED SHOW(S) – CURRENTLY ON SALE
- New England Fights – NEF 43 – has been rescheduled for Sept. 12, 2020. More Info
- Martina McBride -rescheduled for Nov. 12, 2020 – Limited tickets for sale
BANGOR SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA INFORMATION
The following events have been canceled: Symphony Soiree, March 21; Sounds of the Sea, March 22; BSYO Spring Concert, March 29; Beethoven & Haydn, April 5; Mozart & Mahler, May 3; and The Music of the Knights, May 30.
Those wishing to have their ticket purchase recognized as a donation, or to receive a voucher for a future performance, please e-mail email@example.com or call (207) 942-5555 ext. 2.
Those wishing to receive a refund or credit to next season, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-622-TIXX
Any questions regarding the contents of this message can be sent to email@example.com.