Per new guidance from the University of Maine System, there is no longer a requirement for physical distancing, face coverings, or proof of vaccination/negative test to attend indoor non-instructional events.
Collins Center and Bangor Symphony Orchestra COVID-19 Guidance:
- Face coverings are no longer required, however, face coverings continue to be welcomed when individuals choose to wear them as a matter of personal choice.
- At this time, there is no longer a requirement for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to attend indoor non-instructional events.
- All individuals are strongly encouraged to obtain COVID-19 vaccination booster doses when eligible.
- Wash hands often.
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Follow CDC Quarantine & Isolation recommendations.
- The Collins Center for the Arts and University of Maine cannot categorically guarantee that any person entering University campuses or facilities will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and any such person must assess and accept the risks of illness or injury for themselves.
- All policies are subject to change.
Please call the Collins Center for the Arts at 207.581.1755 M-F 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further University of Maine information can be obtained here.