Support from individual donors and corporate sponsors is an important part of the Collins Center’s success. Very simply, your tax deductible gifts are used to help underwrite the cost of bringing top-level artists to our stage. In turn, we make every attempt to keep our ticket prices reasonable so as many people as possible can benefit from our offerings.
Ways of Giving
You may make a credit card gift any time by clicking here. To set up a pledge or make recurring credit card payments, please contact the university’s gift processing department toll free at 866.578.2156.
Chamber Music Society
The Chamber Music Society is for those individuals who have a special affinity for chamber music. Each January a special appeal is sent out specifically to support chamber music. All or a portion of your gift to the Collins Center may be designated toward chamber music by indicating “Chamber Music” in the memo of your check or in the comment section online.
Endowments are an extremely important part of the long term strategy for the Collins Center for the Arts. Many endowments are established through a planned gift and the Collins Center is pleased to partner with the University of Maine Foundation to assist you with making a planned gift. If you would like to discuss how a planned gift or endowment could benefit the Collins Center, please contact the CCA’s Executive Director Daniel Williams, 207.581.1804 or the University of Maine Foundation 207.581.5100.
Current Endowments Funds:
- Marjorie C. Bailey Arts Fund
- Richard C. and Elizabeth C. Hill Family Fund-Collins Center for the Arts
- Mary Floros McClellan Fund
- Alvin S. McNeilly Collins Center for the Arts Fund
- Sanford & Joanne Miller Collins Center for the Arts Fund
- Richard and Anne Owsley Collins Center for the Arts Fund
- Faith Shesong White ‘38 Flower Fund
- The John I. and Elizabeth E. Patches Chamber Music Series Fund