Please check back regularly for details and updates.
CCA TICKET REFUND INFORMATION:
For canceled shows, ticket holders will be contacted directly.
For postponed shows, for the time being, please hold onto your tickets. Tickets will be honored for the yet-to-be rescheduled dates. If you are unable to attend an event on a rescheduled date, once announced, refunds WILL BE available. When a postponed event gets rescheduled or canceled, we’ll notify ticket holders directly.
For Bangor Symphony Orchestra (BSO) refund questions, see below.
- An American in Paris
- Bangor Symphony Orchestra (see dates and details below)
- Met Live in HD: Der Fliegende Holländer
- Llama, Llama Live
- UMaine Drag Show
- Met Live in HD: Tosca
- Met Live in HD: Maria Stuarda
- NT Live Broadcast: The Welkin
- Martina McBride
- Broadway Broadcast: Kinky Boots
- Jazz Concert – Camila Meza and Aaron Goldberg
- Choir of Man
- Miró Quartet
- Stile Antico (scheduled to take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Bangor)
- NT Live Broadcast: Cyrano de Bergerac
RESCHEDULED SHOW(S) – CURRENTLY ON SALE
- New England Fights – NEF 43 – has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 13, 2020. MORE INFO