With heavy hearts, we have canceled or postponed all CCA events through at least May 10, 2020, in accordance with CDC and University of Maine System recommendations. When possible, we are working to reschedule the affected shows and will share those details as they become available. Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate these unprecedented circumstances.
Please check back regularly for details and updates.
CCA TICKET REFUND INFORMATION:
For canceled shows, ticket holders will be contacted directly.
For postponed shows, for the time being, please hold onto your tickets. Tickets will be honored for the yet-to-be rescheduled dates. If you are unable to attend an event on a rescheduled date, once announced, refunds WILL BE available. When a postponed event gets rescheduled or canceled, we’ll notify ticket holders directly.
For Bangor Symphony Orchestra (BSO) refund questions, see below.
- An American in Paris
- Bangor Symphony Orchestra (see dates and details below)
- Met Live in HD: Der Fliegende Holländer
- Llama, Llama Live
- UMaine Drag Show
- Met Live in HD: Tosca
- Met Live in HD: Maria Stuarda
- NT Live Broadcast: The Welkin
- Martina McBride
- Broadway Broadcast: Kinky Boots
- Jazz Concert – Camila Meza and Aaron Goldberg
- Choir of Man
- Miró Quartet
- Stile Antico (scheduled to take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Bangor)
- NT Live Broadcast: Cyrano de Bergerac
RESCHEDULED SHOW(S) – CURRENTLY ON SALE
- New England Fights – NEF 43 – has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 13, 2020. MORE INFO